Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
- Background check
- License & education verification
- Employment reference verification
- As a condition of employment with Norton Healthcare, you must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire; reasonable accommodations will be considered
- Drug Screen
Norton Healthcare offers a competitive benefit package, including:
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 403b/401k retirement plan
- View more: Benefits Guide
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Discover meaningful career opportunities at NortonHealthcareCareers.com.
Norton Healthcare Careers — Together, We Will.
Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients from throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond. The not-for-profit hospital and health care system is Louisville’s third largest employer, with more than 17,000 employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Pay Transparency Notice
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive alerts about newly opened roles and upcoming recruiting events.