Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
- Background check
- License & education verification
- Employment reference verification
- As a condition of employment with Norton Healthcare, you must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire; reasonable accommodations will be considered
- Drug Screen
Norton Healthcare offers a competitive benefit package, including:
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 403b/401k retirement plan
- View more: Benefits Guide
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Discover meaningful career opportunities at NortonHealthcareCareers.com.
Norton Healthcare Careers — Together, We Will.
Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients from throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond. The not-for-profit hospital and health care system is Louisville’s third largest employer, with more than 17,000 employees.
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity